This toolkit provides essential information you will need to make SVGives a success for your nonprofit - from logos, to how to set up your Razoo page, to training webinars and tips for online fundraising.
Step 1: Registration for SVGives is now closed.
- If you need to contact the SVGives team please do so via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need to add another administrator to your organization's page? If so, have the additional administrator fill out this form HERE.
Step 2: Build Your Page
- Watch these helpful How-to videos to ensure an effective campaign
- Check out SVGives training videos for a successful campaign
- Need more? Check out SVGives blog resource section
Step 3: Prepare for Success
- Download the NPO Checklist for Success
- View the SVGives Roles and Responsibilities
- View SVGives Timeline for Success